A unique collaboration
Onboard is a consultancy offering governance development, training and support to charities and social enterprises. It brings together leading third sector consultants with Bates Wells Braithwaite, leaders in charity and social enterprise law. It is this unique collaboration between legal and governance experts that ensures the highest quality advice – advice that can make a measurable difference to the effectiveness of your organisation.
- Board training courses
- Governance reviews
- Advice on partnerships and collaboration strategy
- Governance change management
- Facilitation for meetings and board retreats
- Equality and diversity training
- Conflict resolution services
- Chief executive appraisal and recruitment plans
- Chair inductions
- Seminars, workshops and networking events
- Themed roundtable meetings
- Working breakfasts and lunches
- Referrals to useful agencies, publications and resources
- Leadership enhancement for boards and chief executives
At Onboard, we know that strong organisations develop not just through systems or structures but through individuals working together to deliver a mission. Delivering that mission isn't easy. It takes a subtle blend of management expertise, strategic leadership and above all, vision.
Good governance is what Onboard is all about.